TROUBLE. PAIN.​

TROUBLE. PAIN.

There are millions of households who live in the seashore, in the mountains, in the North. 70% of those households are poor and will not buy wind turbine power generators. The remaining 30% do not see any economic benefit in this due to the WT payback cycle. Over 75% of the poor households do not spend power for their comfort and education of children because they do not have the capacities to connect to the networks or pay for the power.
Therefore, the absence of guaranteed distribution of power takes the question of commercial investments into the WT parks in the poor countries off the table. In the countries of average and high GDP level but low population density, the question of the WT parks construction or a public power supply network is actually in the sphere of «charity».
Apartment buildings with average to high incomes spend up to 5% of power for communal lighting. Such houses rarely use the HAWT due to the noise, and VAWT – due to the high price and payback period. The exception are the countries where sustainable development is regarded seriously.

CONNECT